Fee Collection Services
Ramsey County Community Corrections



Toll-Free Support Line:1-866-520-7225.


Email Support: ramsey-mn@feeservice.com If you have any questions not answered either on the Information or Pay Online sections of this website, you may email us at this address. Please note that we will only be able to answer questions regarding your account status, payment history and general assistance questions regarding the phone reporting process.

Any questions regarding your probation or your requirement to report via the Telephone Reporting Program need to be directed to your Supervising Officer.

Terms | Support